Right now, I have a collection of items on my desk that I just love…I thought it would be fun to share some link love to these treasures. Here we go…
1. Abby trys again photography
2. Vintage coffee spoons via Cloth and Patina
3. Anthropologie initial mug (I can never find anything with an ” I ” on it – so this was a must!)
4. Mimi Muse Designs coasters (so very pretty!)
5. Anthropologie mercury glass candle
6. Tiny Eiffel tower
What’s on your desk that you adore?
Have a fabulous weekend!
My desk has been bothering me. It was full of lovely things but it felt messy and unorganized…sound familiar?
Something had to be done.
While Grace painted outside, I cleared off the entire surface and started over.
I knew the vintage chalk board that I found antiquing needed to hold court as my inspiration board, so that went up first. With a little time and lots of moving objects around, it slowly fell into place.
I’m especially fond of my sting of inspirational images…thanks to Artful Blogging and Boho magazine.
Tomorrow I have to clean off the blackboard…it has far too much math on it for my taste. I just noticed this in the pictures.
I think some lovely poetry would do nicely.
How’s your desk looking? Does it need some love?